Yuriacarl replied

295 weeks ago

Running Out Of Time In Hindi Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Police inspector and excellent hostage negotiator Ho Sheung-Sang finds himself in over his head when he is pulled into a 72 hour game by a cancer suffering criminal out for vengeance on Hong Kong's organized crime Syndicates.
Dying Wah has nothing to be afraid of anymore when he realizes that he has only 4 weeks to live, and he's determined to get revenge for his father. Later, when Wah successfully gets away in a robbery, detective San makes up his mind and chases after Wah and arrests him. But, we can only have one winner in a game, who's gonna win?
With Hong Kong heart-throb Andy Lau and veteran star Ching Wan Lau, &quot;Aau Chin&quot; has everything going for it for the beginning part of the movie, unfortunately, the movie falls apart at the end.<br/><br/>Andy Lau plays a sophisticated thief who only has 4 weeks to live, but still has one thing unfinished… He pulls an elaborated scheme tricking the police into helping him… However, the police is hot on his tail…. Can he pull it off before being caught?<br/><br/>The build up of the movie is good. Bits of pieces of clues are left behind for the audiences to try to guess at the real intention. Unfortunately, the build up leads to a disappointed final showdown. It feels as if in the middle of the script, the writer has changed and that all the build-up becomes disconnected.<br/><br/>A 3/10 ….
This film was recommended to me by a friend. I don&#39;t know much about Hong Kong cinema, but having seen Aau Chin, I definately want to find out more. I really enjoyed it, and found it was surprisingly different from what I was expecting. I had prepared myself for lots of big fights, lots of blood and gore, and more than a little machismo. What I got was a sad, sensitive and suprisingly funny bit of cinema. Ok, so there are gunfights, car chases and bombs a plenty, but there is also something else - a heart. I really liked the interaction between the two leads, I think it worked really well, and I loved the fact that the criminal and the cop were working together. The love story was terribly romantic, and even the &#39;purely for laughs&#39; role of the chief inspector was done quite nicely. As an introduction to Hong Kong cinema, I&#39;d say this was perfect.

646f9e108c
Tango Charlie full movie download 1080p hdMaalik full movie in hindi free downloadGrand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories full movie hd downloadThe Colombian Connection tamil dubbed movie free downloadKill the Temptation full movie in hindi free downloadExtreme Dinosaurs hd mp4 downloadA Dirty Carnival full movie 720p downloadhindi The ConfessionDamascus Time movie download in mp4Evasion full movie with english subtitles online download
Please log in to post a reply.